Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Past Halloweens Recap

Fall officially begins on Friday which means that it's about that time of year again to get the Halloween stuff out! This year someone else is hosting the party but we'll have quite a few kids over here so I'll be decorating again. Anyway, here are a few things I did in years past and I'll be posting some new things over the next month.

The pumpkin pendant:



Adhesive felt and pipe cleaner pumpkins. We'll be doing them again this year so I can't wait to see what creative ideas the kids think to add this time (the hands were one of their ideas last year).



From the party decorations post:

A spider webbed ceiling. This will be repeated but moved to another room and changed up a bit.



The spookified chandelier. Another one I'll repeat but add onto.



Bats over the moon and cheesecloth webs. I can't find the bats :( But I'm sure we'll have some fun out there.



Are you getting ready for Halloween soon? What have been some of your favorite decorations either at home or elsewhere?

The DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.