Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Negotiate

So the gist of my morning conversation is this:

ME: What's up, Joe? You seem to be having a down morning.

JOE: Ugh. (covers face with stuffed animal and crossed arms)

ME: If you don't tell me I can't help. What's up?

JOE: (After a pause) My candy at daddy's house is going to go bad.

ME: You're easter candy? Honey, candy doesn't go bad.

JOE: Yes it does! It's like cake.

ME: Joe, no. It... Ok, would you like to call daddy tonight and have him bring your candy over?

JOE: Yeah!

ME: Ok, now can we go to school?

2 comments:

  1. boy it is nice to see how easy it is to solve the problems of kids! yay, and kudos to you for being so great at it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.